I have a Node JS script which I want to run with Babel. In my package.json file I have this line
"start": "nodemon --require 'dotenv/config' --require 'babel-register' ./src/index.js"
Actuall I copied this line from another project. WHat I don’t like is
nodemon. I want to run it with just Node, one time.
My question is how do I run my script with
node nad Babel ?
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 6how to check if object is empty or not.
- 2how to check is array symmetrical or not?
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++