Hi, that’s quite primitive, you should use the <a> tag with its href attribute, and insert a “mailto:” parameter after it, like this:
<a href="mailto:[email protected]">Send Dave</a>
If you need to send them to multiple mails, separate them with coma.
Read here, they are cool for begginers:
- 1How can I filter questions by programming language in Stack Dev?
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1Can't add AMP Variable for Google Tag Manager
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1How to create snackbar in flutter?
- 2Can't run flutter project: No connected device
- 11Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- 3Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link to an item on the same page?
- 4How can I rename git local and remote branch name?
- 2How can I set an HTML text input to allow only numeric input?