You may used the
<input>doesn’t support the newline tags. So you could do this for example:
<button> Send<br />message </button>
You can find more details here:
I agree with Arthur to use the new line you should use a button tag instead of input tag.
- 1How can I filter questions by programming language in Stack Dev?
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1Can't add AMP Variable for Google Tag Manager
- 2Can't run flutter project: No connected device
- 12Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- 8Is it possible to Redirect a Web Page in HTML?
- 3Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link to an item on the same page?
- 4How can I rename git local and remote branch name?
- 2How can I set an HTML text input to allow only numeric input?
- 1How to Centered html button link?