When viewing a featured video using a Youtube url, you may have related videos or titles appear that you would rather hide. This is controlled by YouTube URL parameters and requires you use embed codes instead of oembed links.
This embed code will state there will no be ending related ads after your video finishes playing.
In order to remove YouTube title bar and control, you will need to add few codes after the video link.
Original Embed Codes:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qHn0SJHL6Sk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
New Improved Codes:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qHn0SJHL6Sk?rel=0&modestbranding=1&autohide=1&showinfo=0&controls=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++
- 1How to make my footer cover 100% height and width of the page from top?
- 0What is the difference between custom dimensions and metrics in Google Analytics