There are two forms of
git rebasecommand: standard and interactive. In standard mode git rebase will automatically apply the commits in the current working branch to the passed branch’s head. The current branch will be rebased onto <base> . This can be different kinds of commit references, as a tag, an ID, a branch name and so on.
- 1How to Install Git on Ubuntu 18.04?
- 1SVN vs Git: Which One Is Best For Your Needs
- 2How to 'git stash' an untracked file?
- 1How to undo git rm?
- 1How to make git commands shorter
- 1How to change the most recent Git commit message?
- 1git add -A VS git add
- 1Is it possible to view a git log of commits of just one user?
- 2What does Git-blame do?
- 1What is the primary usage of git config?
- 4How can I rename git local and remote branch name?