I would like to merge two tables that are stored in a workbook. I found that I could create a new workbook, add the other workbook as a source, and set up a Power Query to merge the tables by matching their keys. Is there a way to do this without opening a new workbook?
- 3How to Add a Frame Around an Image
- 2how to find query parameters from url ?
- 1Can't add AMP Variable for Google Tag Manager
- 3How do you add styling to the border image in CSS
- 1What are the main Advantages of Source Code Management?
- 1git add -A VS git add
- 1Git - clone another project branch to current project
- 1how to write a function to get the current date?
- 4How do you add border to image in CSS
- 3How do you add border to HTML Table?