Before the introduction of React Hooks, you had to use Class Components to be able to use lifecycle methods (componentDidMount..) and locale state.
You don’t need anymore with React hooks, and today, you should only use functional component. They are much easier to read, test and debug and you’ll end up with less code to write.
- 1Emulate class private members in JS
- 1How to update parent state from child component in React?
- 3What is the CSS :scope pseudo-class for?
- 1CSS :only-of-type Pseudo Class
- 1How to render an array of objects in React?
- 1ReactJS component names must begin with capital letters?
- 1Vue.js single files component styles don't work
- 0C# Constructors In Class Hierarchy
- 1For loop in React JSX tag
- 0How to write background push notification functions without using google service in React Native?
- 1C++: Can I call class constructor from another constructor ?