You could do something similar to this:
However this means they will have to choose their language.
<html lang = "en-US"> you could create a function that determines the language of the computer.
var language = window.navigator.userLanguage || window.navigator.language; alert(language);
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1nmap: what does “80/tcp filtered http” mean
- 4What FREE web hosting to use
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++
- 1How to know MySQL Database or Table Size
- 2What does Git-blame do?
- 1How to check does a specific branch contains a given commit in Git
- 1Do you know a command to undo git init?
- 1Is there any alternative to the “marquee” tag?
- 6Do you use CSS ::placeholder Pseudo Element? Why?
- 1How to use <marquee> element for setting a scrolling image?