Bottlepy doesn’t let me add css to my html even though the css link tag is in the html, anyone know how to fix this?
I tried using:
from bottle import static_file
return static_file(filename, root=’/path/to/your/static/files’)
in the server and this in the html:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="tree.css">
but it still doesn’t work, can anyone me help please?
- 3How to Add a Frame Around an Image
- 1Can't add AMP Variable for Google Tag Manager
- 2How to selects all elements in a document | CSS
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 3How do you add styling to the border image in CSS
- 1CSS3 calc() doesn't work correctly
- 2How change an HTML5 input's placeholder color with CSS ?
- 1git add -A VS git add
- 1How to know MySQL Database or Table Size
- 1border-radius doesn't work on safari, how to fix it?