No. A currency that is based on the US Dollar would change in value everytime the US Dollar changed in value (ex. US Federal Researve changed a policy). This would defeat the purpose of crypocurrencies because they would lose their decentralized nature. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency
- 1Is there any alternative to the “marquee” tag?
- 1How many lines of code are there in SCSS files in asset directory?
- 1Does anyone know of any automatic translation widgets I could use on my site?
- 1Token based authentication
- 0Where to store all the huge information in blockchain-based projects ?
- 0how to set React.useState based on URL
- 1Is there a CSS parent selector?
- 1Is there a virtual machine for HTML 5, like there is in Object Oriented Programming languages?
- 0Is there a way to make a conditional statement from text into an if statement?
- 0Is there a option to use gradient as fillcolor in geoShapes?