Write a C program which performs the multiplication of a single -dimensional array by a given value alpha (an integer) and returns the average value of the resulting array. The array’s size and its integer elements as well as alpha are provided by a user via the keyboard. The initial array. the resulting one and the average value have to be printed out on the screen.
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 2Python Program Printing Pattern
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++