Ask a question+
$0.02Is there a virtual machine for HTML 5, like there is in Object Oriented Programming languages?
The problem with compiled machine code is that its dangerous, you have the same privilages as the running program and it can be easily exploited. It would be unsafe running machine code in a browser from a web page.
Byte code on the other hand would be a lot safer
- 1How can I filter questions by programming language in Stack Dev?
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 6how to check if object is empty or not.
- 1Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 10Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- 6Is it possible to Redirect a Web Page in HTML?
- 3Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link to an item on the same page?
- 3Converting JS object to JSON string