I don’t know how to do the backend of it but if you do
<form> <input type="text" placeholder="username"><br /> <input type="password" placeholder="password"><br />- <input type="submit" value="Login"> </form>
That will show the login stuff. The backend part is the more difficult part…
Login page can be created using HTML. But the login action should has to be defined using a programming language, like python, java or golang. And for each language you have frameworks to write functions. So which language do you prefer? Also you need to choose a database. Which one will you select? Answer depends on that.
Hope this helped a bit.
- 4Anchor Link for Jumping to a Specific Part of a Page
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1SVN vs Git: Which One Is Best For Your Needs
- 1How to make redirect to occur in an exact time
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1How to make git commands shorter
- 3Make a website page refresh everyone 5 seconds
- 12Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- 1How to make my footer cover 100% height and width of the page from top?