Yes, there is one easy way through which you can download file using Cmd.
It can be done using Bitsadmin
bitsadmin /transfer wcb /priority high https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/jetty-distribution/9.4.32.v20200930/jetty-distribution-9.4.32.v20200930.zip C:\Users\Username\Downloads\jetty.zip
Username will be replaced by your name
Antivirus may flag this commnd as threat and will try to block the download. It will show Bitsadmin.exe as malware and in my case it even closed the Cmd.
While specifying the download location you need to metion full file path ( ex: \jetty.zip)
Donwload Page : Jetty Download Page
In the example zip version is used
- 2How to 'git stash' an untracked file?
- 1Ignore everything in a directory except one file
- 1Is it possible to make Git “forget” about a file that was tracked but is now in .gitignore?
- 1How can I commit only some part of a file in Git?
- 0CMD vs ENTRYPOINT in Dockerfile
- 8How to read PSD file format in C#?
- 0File transfer from Front to Back
- 0How to update marquee tag with a external text file..?
- 1Download image from website with python.
- 1Stash only one file
- 0What is the structure of executable file ?