Hi there! Does anyone know how to fill out forms on websites in Python? (eg. With the “checkmark”, “password” and “text” tag in HTML)
Please check the answer(s) posted and mark the one that best answers your question as the answer.
you can use python with selenium to automate filling forms
from selenium import webdriver driver = webdriver.Firefox(...) # Or Chrome(), or Ie(), or Opera() browser.get('https://tube2.me/login') username = driver.find_element_by_id("username") password = driver.find_element_by_id("password") username.send_keys("YourUsername") password.send_keys("Pa55worD") driver.find_element_by_name("submit").click()
- 2Python Program Printing Pattern
- 3Make a website page refresh everyone 5 seconds
- 1How to Install Python 3.8 on Ubuntu ?
- 1How can I show rating stars on static website?
- 3"with" statement in Python
- 3How can I reverse a list in Python?
- 1Python: Compile or interprete
- 1For Each in Python
- 0How to detect your website visitor's date and time on the server side
- 1Download image from website with python.
- 2How to make login page for your website using HTML?