Ask a question+
$0.01how do i create a protected password box in html that stores it into a secured email or ftp server
i created a simple html file that ask for login details to take you to a secured file so i then created a php file as method=”post” and action=””, i dont know where to configure where it will store the user details and the redirect you to have access to the secured file
Please check the answer(s) posted and mark the one that best answers your question as the answer.
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1How to create snackbar in flutter?
- 12Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- 8Is it possible to Redirect a Web Page in HTML?
- 3Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link to an item on the same page?
- 2How can I set an HTML text input to allow only numeric input?
- 1How to Centered html button link?
- 1How to embed link-to inside html button tag ?
- 1What are the main attributes of HTML <hr> Tag?
- 2How do you Insert Video in HTML