m1 It’s multiple chips (ram,cpu, i\o chip,gpu ,etc..) compile in one single chip, it’s build with 5 nanometar technology it’s have 16 billion transistors and it’s has the best performance Par watt ,,, and it’s able to execute 11 trillion Operations per second
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1Generating a series of colors between two colors
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++
- 1How to make my footer cover 100% height and width of the page from top?