.push(), it would go something like this:
// Starting array var exampleArray = ["First","Second","Third","Fourth"]; // Adding "Fifth" to the array exampleArray.push("Fifth");
Here is a good reference for adding things to arrays, from W3Schools.
Does this make sense? If not, let me know.
- 2how to check is array symmetrical or not?
- 1How to break Array.forEach iteration?
- 1how to write function to generate an array between two integers
- 2Convert Array to Object
- 1map, fiilter and other array functions not works on document.querySelectorAll result
- 1How to render an array of objects in React?
- 1Check if my string contains elements from array
- 3How to filter unique array members?
- 1How to divide a string into an array so that each element contains separate duplicate symbols.