Mysql how to get specific length to blob fieldAsk a question
I use blob filed in my mysql table in order to store zippetd content. Seems that it allos to save up to 32KB content but I have even bigger content to be stored. When I’m tying tyo set specefic length to that filed it changes nothing:
ALTER TABLE `crawler_url` CHANGE `content` `content` BLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL;
I tryied to use text or medium text type but they don’t allow to store zipped data. So how to increase blob filed length in mysql?
- 0How to get the position of specific type in parameter pack?
- 2Where can I get some?
- 0variable-length C-style array
- 0C++: length of C-style array
- 0How to get the output of external command?
- 0Doctrine how to store and read gzcompressed data into blob field
- 0How to get notified when specific memory location is changed in GDB
- 0C++: How to get odd and even positions in template parameter pack as separate collections ?
- 3Get String in YYYYMMDD format from JS date object?
- 2Get String in YYYYMMDD format from JS date object?
- 1How to calculate conversion rate on specific pages by google analytics