I use blob filed in my MySQL table in order to store zipped content. It seems that it allows us to save up to 32KB content, but I have even bigger content to be stored. When I’m trying to set specific length to that filed, it changes nothing:
ALTER TABLE `crawler_url` CHANGE `content` `content` BLOB NULL DEFAULT NULL;
I tried to use text or medium text type, but they don’t allow us to store zipped data. So how to increase blob filed length in MySQL?
- 3Anchor Link for Jumping to a Specific Part of a Page
- 1How to ping a specific port
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1How to know MySQL Database or Table Size
- 1how to write a function to get the current date?
- 1How to check does a specific branch contains a given commit in Git
- 2How to get the current branch name in Git?
- 1How to Get Current Directory C++?