To switch php7.1 to php5.6, you should run this command for Apache
sudo a2dismod php7.1
sudo a2enmod php5.6
sudo service apache2 restart
and for command line you need to run.
sudo update-alternatives --set php /usr/bin/php5.6
You can check this
- 1How to set caches with Apache?
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to Install Git on Ubuntu 18.04?
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 2How to Change the cursor to a hand when a user hovers over a list item?
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1Abstract and Virtual Methods