To swith php7.1 to php5.6 you need to run this command for Apache
sudo a2dismod php7.1
sudo a2enmod php5.6
sudo service apache2 restart
and for command line you need to run.
sudo update-alternatives --set php /usr/bin/php5.6
You can check this
- 1How to set caches with Apache?
- 2How change an HTML5 input's placeholder color with CSS ?
- 0What is the difference between custom dimensions and metrics in Google Analytics
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 5How can I rename git local and remote branch name?
- 1map, fiilter and other array functions not works on document.querySelectorAll result
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1Is it possible to redirect a web page and show the new URL?
- 0What is the difference between Bounce Rate and Exit in google analytics
- 2Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1How to remove Git branch locally and remotely?