Why iterators are inside container classesAsk a question
- 0vector is not a container
- 0Why are template implementations in header files?
- 0Why are global variables bad?
- 0Why is STL mainly templates ?
- 0Why is the sizeof of empty struct equal 1 ?
- 0Why is fixed-size array parameter of function a pointer
- 0c++: system usage from inside program
- 0In which scenario do I use a particular STL container ?
- 0Why is throwing an exception from destructor considered bad ?
- 1Why are character literals ints in C ?
- 0Why are C++ casts preferable to C casts