+0.1block access to single port with iptables except from one IPAsk a question
I assume that you talking about TCP, your port is 3030 and your IP is 184.108.40.206
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 3030 -s 220.127.116.11 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 3030 -j DROP
- 0C: Pass an array to function as one argument
- 0Out of bound access of array
- 1single quotes vs double quotes inc C/C++
- 1Multiple characters in single quotes
- 0C++: delete single object using delete
- 0How to unsubscribe from all observables in one component at once in Angular
- 0css: how to increase one character font-size without increasing whole text line-height?
- 0How to keep a flex container all in one page without scroll
- 0Different contents of the root block of react.js
- 0How can block container establish both block and inline formatting contexts at the same time?