I am building a blog page for myself using php, I managed to get data from mysql and show the posts on the page, but when the posts have shown, there are some spaces which I can’t understand why do they appear.
I’ve tried to put every three div, which has col-md-4 class, in a different row but didn’t work. It works as I want when I make the class of the container “container-fluid” but I don’t want to use it that way.
<div id="colorlib-container" class="container"> <div class="row"> <!-- *design the sidebar so it shows the last three posts by using LIMIT. --> <div class="col-sm-4"> <div class="sidebar"> <div class="side"> <div class="form-group"> <input type="text" class="form-control" id="search" placeholder="Enter any key to search..."> <button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary"> <i class="icon-search3"></i> </button> </div> </div> <div class="side"> <h2 class="sidebar-heading">Categories</h2> <p> <ul class="category"> <li> <a href="blog.php?category=G%C3%BCnl%C3%BCk+Hayat#colorlib-container"> <i class="icon-check"></i> Günlük Hayat </a> </li> <li> <a href="blog.php?category=Genel#colorlib-container"> <i class="icon-check"></i> Genel </a> </li> </ul>
As shown in the image, I will have only 4 posts in a page, so I just want them to look decent.
- 1Generating a series of colors between two colors
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1how to write function to generate an array between two integers
- 0What is the difference between custom dimensions and metrics in Google Analytics
- 1border-radius doesn't work on safari, how to fix it?
- 1What is difference between TCP and UDP
- 1Difference between innerText and innerHTML
- 1Difference between ++i and i++ in java
- 1What is difference between getBoundingClientRect and getClientRects methods