The download attribute doesn’t seem to work for remote files in Chrome 73 or Firefox 66.
<a href="//amazon.com/ads.txt" download>ads.txt</a>
- 0gzip file verification
- 0c++: object declaration in header file
- 0reindent a file in vim
- 0Parsing file line-by-line
- 0Read whole file into std::string
- 0How do I see source file after preprocessing in Visual Studio
- 0What is the structure of executable file ?
- 0C++11: What is possible to do with moved-from object
- 1Is it possible to make every second row in a CSS Grid to have different number of columns?