This operation never changes any of your own local branches under refs/heads and is safe to do without changing your working copy.
A git pull is what you would do to bring a local branch up-to-date with its remote version, while also updating your other remote-tracking branches.
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to Install Git on Ubuntu 18.04?
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1SVN vs Git: Which One Is Best For Your Needs
- 2How to 'git stash' an untracked file?
- 1Generating a series of colors between two colors
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1How to undo git rm?
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?