I’m making a Symfony based project that should have AMP standard pages. As AMP requires all CSS should be put in style meta tag directly. I have assets and encore, which builds all necessary CSS files (SCSS as well). So what is the correct way to import content of generated CSS file into my twig template?
- 1How to make git commands shorter
- 1Can't add AMP Variable for Google Tag Manager
- 1How to make my footer cover 100% height and width of the page from top?
- 2Make a website page refresh everyone 5 seconds
- 1Make bootable usb on linux
- 1How to make horizontal line without shade in HTML
- 1Make a palindrome.
- 1macOS what is the correct way to make self-signed certificate as trusted for local development
- 0How to Configure Monolog to Email Errors With symfony/mailer
- 1How to make redirect to occur in an exact time
- 1Make CSS max-width larger than parent