This is one of the minor CSS problems that plagues me constantly. How do folks around Stack Overflow vertically align checkboxes and their labels consistently cross-browser? Whenever I align them correctly in Safari (usually using vertical-align: baseline on the input), they’re completely off in Firefox and IE. Fix it in Firefox, and Safari and IE are inevitably messed up. I waste time on this every time I code a form.
Here’s the standard code that I work with:
<form> <div> <label><input type="checkbox" /> Label text</label> </div> </form>
- 0What is the difference between custom dimensions and metrics in Google Analytics
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 5How can I rename git local and remote branch name?
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1Is it possible to redirect a web page and show the new URL?
- 1map, fiilter and other array functions not works on document.querySelectorAll result
- 0What is the difference between Bounce Rate and Exit in google analytics
- 2Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1How to remove Git branch locally and remotely?
- 1How to change PHP CLI and Apache versions on Ubuntu