How to remove time portion of date in C# in DateTime object only?Ask a question
I need to remove time portion of date time or probably have the date in following format in
object form not in the form of
I can not use any string conversion methods as I need the date in object form.
I tried first converting the
DateTime to a string, remove the time specific date from it, but it adds
12:00:00 AM as soon as I convert it back to
DateTime object back again.
- 1PHP Switch Statements with 2 Variables at a time
- 1How to remove Git branch locally and remotely?
- 1How to remove all local git branches that have been removed from origin
- 0How to make redirect to occur in an exact time
- 0What is the right JSON date format ?
- 2How can I remove the debug banner in right top corner ?
- 0How to remove highlight border in a textarea upon focus
- 0How can block container establish both block and inline formatting contexts at the same time?