How to remove time portion of date in C# in DateTime object only?Ask a question
I need to remove time portion of date time or probably have the date in following format in
object form not in the form of
I can not use any string conversion methods as I need the date in object form.
I tried first converting the
DateTime to a string, remove the time specific date from it, but it adds
12:00:00 AM as soon as I convert it back to
DateTime object back again.
- 1How to remove all local git branches that have been removed from origin
- 1Search text in files that have only specified extension
- 0Social Login - Icon only or Icon with Text?
- 0unix epoch time
- 0c++: object declaration in header file
- 0C++: delete single object using delete
- 0GDB: How to remove breakpoint
- 0C++11: What is possible to do with moved-from object
- 3Get String in YYYYMMDD format from JS date object?
- 1Get String in YYYYMMDD format from JS date object?
- 1Converting JS object to JSON string