How to check if a web-worker file doesn't exists?Ask a question
I am trying to use a web-worker file using Worker API. How can I handle or check if the file doesn’t exist, before moving further.
I want to know a fallback, if file doesn’t even exist or misplaced by-chance.
Expecting a variable or function, on which I can add if-else condition.
- 0gzip file verification
- 0c++: object declaration in header file
- 0reindent a file in vim
- 0Parsing file line-by-line
- 0How to check if a+b exceed long long ?
- 0Read whole file into std::string
- 0C++: Check if a class has a member function of a given signature
- 0C++: How to check for inherited member functon
- 0How do I see source file after preprocessing in Visual Studio
- 0What is the structure of executable file ?