How to change Boolean value inside template?Ask a question
In Django I am creating registration form for multiple user types. I have set in models Boolean field which is set to false. My form file has registration fields where Boolean equal to false. I have registration view. Is there any possibility to change Boolean value inside template? I need that after registration in created user Boolean field has become true. I do not need to print Boolean at all.
- 0CSS center text (horizontally and vertically) inside a div block
- 1How to add styles to elements inside HTML5 canvas
- 1Reset the display of the placeholder inside a select
- 0How to get an enum value from a string value in Java?
- 0CSS change style base on valid input
- 0Change specific character color in CSS writen textbox on hover
- 0How to change checkbox's border style in CSS?
- 1How to change PHP CLI and Apache versions on Ubuntu
- 0Return value optimization