How to change Boolean value inside template?Ask a question
In Django I am creating registration form for multiple user types. I have set in models Boolean field which is set to false. My form file has registration fields where Boolean equal to false. I have registration view. Is there any possibility to change Boolean value inside template? I need that after registration in created user Boolean field has become true. I do not need to print Boolean at all.
- 0Why iterators are inside container classes
- 0C: change __LINE__
- 0base class is given derived class as class template argument
- 0Not defined member function in class template
- 0Why are template implementations in header files?
- 0Return value optimization
- 0The type of recursively expanded variadic template
- 0c++: system usage from inside program
- 0Meanings of zero-, value- and default-initialization
- 0C++: overloading operator< for template class
- 0C++: How to get odd and even positions in template parameter pack as separate collections ?