In Django, I am creating a registration form for multiple user types. I have set in models the Boolean field, which is set to false. My form file has registration fields where Boolean equal to false. I have a registration view. Is there any possibility of changing the Boolean value inside the template? I need that after registration in the created user Boolean field has become true. I do not need to print Boolean at all.
- 2How to Change the cursor to a hand when a user hovers over a list item?
- 2How change an HTML5 input's placeholder color with CSS ?
- 1How to change the most recent Git commit message?
- 1How to embed link-to inside html button tag ?
- 1How to change the speed of HTML's "marquee" tag?
- 2How can you reliably test if a value is equal to NaN?
- 1Reset the display of the placeholder inside a select
- 1How to iterate over the return value of Promise.all() ?