If you only want to match elements with both classes, just write the selectors together without spaces in between:
The order of the selectors is irrelevant, so this will work as well.
So to match a div element that has an ID of btn-google with classes login and button, you could write:
- 1How to find Maximum element in Stack?
- 1How to detect a click event outside a DOM element?
- 1How to get children of the $(this) selector in jQuery?
- 1How to preload images using jQuery?
- 1How to automatically set the margins of the child element so they become equal.
- 2How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?
- 1How many lines of code are there in SCSS files in asset directory?
- 6Do you use CSS ::placeholder Pseudo Element? Why?
- 1How to use <marquee> element for setting a scrolling image?
- 1*ngIf and *ngFor on same element causing error
- 1How to set DOM element as the first child?