System.String is immutable. When we modify the value of a string variable, then a new memory is allocated to the new value and the previous memory allocation released.
System.StringBuilder was designed to have a concept of a mutable string where a variety of operations can be performed without allocation separate memory locations for the modified string.
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1Why is the string immutable in c#
- 0StringBuilder in C#
- 1String in C#, string's behavior
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 2Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 0What is the difference between custom dimensions and metrics in Google Analytics