Interfaces have all the methods having only declaration but no definition. In an abstract class, we can have some concrete methods. In an interface class, all the methods are public. An abstract class may have private methods.
- 1Emulate class private members in JS
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1Generating a series of colors between two colors
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++