My code is looks like this:
<?php … // Makes an API and database call = $myService->getValue(); ?>
val and looks along the lines of:
<script> // I tried this, but it didn’t work .start($val); // This didn’t work either <?php myPlugin.start($val); ?> // This works sometimes, but sometimes it fails .start(<?=$val?> </script>
- 2How to move logging from PHP-FPM to Nginx
- 2Where can I get some?
- 0C: Pass an array to function as one argument
- 0C++ book guide and list
- 0undefined behavior and sequence points
- 1main function signature in C and C++
- 0What is the copy-and-swap idiom
- 0Pointless if-else and do-while in
- 0Difference between copy initialization and direct initialization
- 0Why are global variables bad?