What are valid values for the id attribute in HTML?Ask a question
For HTML5, an id has to contain at least 1 character and may not contain any spaces.
In XHTML, ids are case-sensitive.
Periods, colons and hashtags have a special meaning in CSS selectors, so if you use those in ids, you’d have to escape them with a backslash in a CSS selector, or a double backslash in a CSS selector string passed to jQuery.
- 0c++: returning multiple values from a function
- 0C++: How to initialize std::vector with hardcoded values
- 0How to keep footer at bottom of page and centered with html & css?
- 0CSS change style base on valid input
- 1How to keep footer at bottom of page and centered with html & css?
- 0How to check if CSS selectors are on the same HTML tag line
- 0checking one checkbox closes all other checkboxes in HTML/CSS
- 0I need to insert cookie value in hidden field of HTML form
- 0Create a new array from values in a loop, then sum all values from new array
- 0Dynamic Select from Database with selected attribute