For HTML5, id has to contain at least one character and may not contain any spaces.
In XHTML, ids are case-sensitive.
Periods, colons, and hashtags have a special meaning in CSS selectors, so if you use those in ids, you’d have to escape them with a backslash in a CSS selector, or a double backslash in a CSS selector string passed to jQuery.
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 5Is it possible to Redirect a Web Page in HTML?
- 3Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link to an item on the same page?
- 5Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- 2How can I set an HTML text input to allow only numeric input?
- 1What are the main attributes of HTML <hr> Tag?
- 3How do you Add Border to HTML Table?
- 1How to display on HTML?
- 1How to make horizontal line without shade in HTML
- 1Angular HTML binding