Arrays are strongly-typed collections of the same data type and have a fixed length that cannot be changed during runtime. We can access the Array elements by numeric index. The array indexes start at zero. The default value of numeric array elements is set to zero, and the reference elements are set to null.
An Array list is not a strongly-typed collection. It can store the values of different data types or the same datatype. The size of an array list increases or decreases dynamically so it can take any size of values from any data type. ArrayList is one of the most flexible data structures from C# Collections. ArrayList contains a simple list of values. ArrayList implements the IList interface using an array, and very easily, we can add, insert, delete, view, etc. It is very flexible because we can add without any size information that is it will grow dynamically and also shrink.
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 2how to check is array symmetrical or not?
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1Generating a series of colors between two colors
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 1How to break Array.forEach iteration?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1Abstract and Virtual Methods