How to set up a basic HTML page to redirect to another page on loadAsk a question
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=http://example.com/" />
Note: Place it in the head section.
Additionally for older browsers if you add a quick link in case it doesn’t refresh correctly:
Will appear as
This will still allow you to get to where you’re going with an additional click.
- 1How to set caches with Apache?
- 2Anchor Link for Jumping to a Specific Part of a Page
- 4Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- 1Is it possible to redirect a web page and show the new URL?
- 2Is it possible to Redirect a Web Page in HTML?
- 0How to make redirect to occur in an exact time
- 0How can I get the position x and y axis of an HTML element?
- 1What are valid values for the id attribute in HTML?
- 1C++: Can I call class constructor from another constructor ?
- 0Insert an item in a list inside another in react state