<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=http://example.com/" />
Note: Place it in the head section.
Additionally for older browsers if you add a quick link in case it doesn’t refresh correctly:
Will appear as
This will still allow you to get to where you’re going with an additional click.
- 3Anchor Link for Jumping to a Specific Part of a Page
- 1How to set caches with Apache?
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1How to make redirect to occur in an exact time
- 3Make a website page refresh everyone 5 seconds
- 1How to make my footer cover 100% height and width of the page from top?
- 5Is it possible to Redirect a Web Page in HTML?
- 3Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link to an item on the same page?
- 10Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- 2How can I set an HTML text input to allow only numeric input?