Is it possible to Redirect a Web Page in HTML?Ask a question
You can use the meta tag to redirect from an HTML page. Also, use the http-equiv attribute to provide an HTTP header for the value of the content attribute. The value in the content is the number of seconds; you want the page to redirect after.
For immediately loading you can set the content attribute to 0
<html> <head> <title>HTML Meta Tag</title> <meta http-equiv = "refresh" content = "2; url = https://www.tutorialspoint.com" /> </head> <body> <p>Hello HTML5!</p> </body> </html>
I suggest you to try the following
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=http://example.com/" />
Also, please note, place it in the head section. Also, for older browsers ;
will appear as Redirect, You will be allowed to go with an additional click.
- 3Anchor Link for Jumping to a Specific Part of a Page
- 4Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- 1Is it possible to redirect a web page and show the new URL?
- 0How to make redirect to occur in an exact time
- 1Add link to button HTML
- 1How to embed link-to inside html button tag ?
- 1How to Centered html button link?
- 3Is it possible to create an HTML button that acts like a link to an item on the same page?
- 1How to change the URL without reloading the page?
- 0How to add UserVoice or an alternative on an AMP page