An abstract method has no implementation, and that method can declare an only abstract class.
A virtual method has a default implementation, it can exist in both abstract and non-abstract class.
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++
- 1How to make my footer cover 100% height and width of the page from top?
- 0What is the difference between custom dimensions and metrics in Google Analytics
- 4How can I rename git local and remote branch name?