I don’t understand the difference between these two metrics in google analytics
The percentage of single-page sessions in which there was no interaction with the page. A bounced session has a duration of 0 seconds.
%Exit is (number of exits) / (number of pageviews) for the page or set of pages. It indicates how often users exit from that page or set of pages when they view the page(s).
Can anyone please give a real example/explanation of why these numbers should be different.
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 2Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1Can't add AMP Variable for Google Tag Manager
- 0What is the difference between custom dimensions and metrics in Google Analytics
- 5How can I rename git local and remote branch name?
- 1Events and delegates in C#
- 1how to write function to generate an array between two integers
- 1*ngIf and *ngFor on same element causing error