I don’t understand the difference between these two metrics in google analytics
The percentage of single-page sessions in which there was no interaction with the page. A bounced session has a duration of 0 seconds.
%Exit is (number of exits) / (number of pageviews) for the page or set of pages. It indicates how often users exit from that page or set of pages when they view the page(s).
Can anyone please give a real example/explanation of why these numbers should be different.
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1Can't add AMP Variable for Google Tag Manager
- 1Generating a series of colors between two colors
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 1What is the difference between setTimeout and setInterval?
- 3What's the difference between using “let” and “var”?
- 1Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++