Ask a question+
$1.79What is the difference between custom dimensions and metrics in Google Analytics
Some pages on my website have a call to action (CTA) banners. I have set up an event when users click on them by google tag manager. Now I want to filter the pages that have CTA and check the presence of clicks versus pageviews. If I do not filter the pages, then the result would be wrong. So, for this reason, I want to add some extra property (not sure dimensions or metrics) to use the in segment filters.
My question is, which one is the correct way dimensions or metrics?
- 1Bitbucket and Visual Studio
- 1How to dump and restore database in MongoDB
- 1How to compress and extract files/folders using the tar command on Ubuntu
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1How To Create a New User and Grant Permissions in MySQL
- 2Abstract and Virtual Methods
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++
- 1Can't add AMP Variable for Google Tag Manager
- 5How can I rename git local and remote branch name?
- 1Events and delegates in C#
- 1how to write function to generate an array between two integers