This is free website hosting, combining with other firebase free services
- Cloud Storage
- Realtime Database
- Cloud Functions
You can build a full-featured website, and get a free domain like appName.web.app
I think freehosting is not better :-
If a website is hacked on the server, all other accounts can be compromised as well, so there is a big downfall in security as well. Another problem beside unreliability and security can be the guarantee issue. Some companies can vanish overnight and all your hard work and website is gone. If you don’t have a backup of your website, probably you will have to start again from scratch.
Usually free hosting is offered by not so popular companies or hobbyists trying to build up a business. In most of the cases these servers are rented from big hosting companies but I met cases when someone had his servers at home. These servers probably are not built to support hundreds of accounts and thousands of connection, so the result will be slow website loading, outages, delays and a lot of other problems.
Netlify is all in one platform for autonating modern web project.
- Netlify Build, automation web deploy with Git
- Netlify Function, create API without configuration
- Netlify Identify, Manage signups, logins, password recovery, and more
- Netlify Form, manage forms and submissions without any server-side code
I very like Netlify, because it make the web development easier
- 5What is "marquee" tag and how I can use it in HTML?
- 1What is PATH, and when to use it in C++
- 6Is it possible to Redirect a Web Page in HTML?
- 1How to disable zoom on a mobile web page?
- 6Do you use CSS ::placeholder Pseudo Element? Why?
- 1How to use <marquee> element for setting a scrolling image?
- 1How to check which ports is in use on Linux
- 3When to use margin vs padding in CSS ?
- 0Can Json Patch Document use Attributes?
- 1Is it possible to redirect a web page and show the new URL?