This is a relatively simple command in C++, assuming you have the standard library.
That will return you the current working directory in
- 1Ignore everything in a directory except one file
- 1How to get children of the $(this) selector in jQuery?
- 1Git - clone another project branch to current project
- 1how to write a function to get the current date?
- 1How many lines of code are there in SCSS files in asset directory?
- 2How to get the current branch name in Git?
- 1How can I remove local (untracked) files from the current Git working tree
- 1Can I get information about the committed project history by using git status command