In my Symfony 4.3 project, I use
symfony/mailgun-mailer to send emails via mailgun. I want to receive emails about errors, so I use monolog, but in monolog documentation I can’t find how to send emails via
symfony/mailer. Can anyone help me to configure monolog to receive emails about errors via
mailgun and if it is possible to add specific tags to those emails.
- 1How to run symfony application with https in local environment
- 1SYMFONY /How to keep symlinks?
- 0How to configure amp-auto-ad
- 1How to do server side rendering for react by symfony
- 1How to detect if the a string variable contains an email address?
- 1After submitting a form to email I get 2 email instead 1
- 1How to make AMP pages with symfony